Sunday, September 1, 2013

Elfen Lied (Short Review)

This is my first time making a review for an anime. Please let me know if you have suggestions to make this better or if I have some problems concerning the making of this review. Thank you.

Elfen Lied

One of the few animes that almost made me cry (Well, in fact my eyes were teary when I finished it)
The story starts in a research facility with a masked girl (or something like a mask) with pink hair goes on a rampage and kills all people that she encountered and escaped from there. Then a boy found her on the beach naked and decided to bring her home treat her wounds. And then the research facility sent some people to take her down. As the story goes on and more things happen, the boy later realizes that the girl he took care of was the girl who took his parents' life. The story ends with a tragic ending (the girl sacrificed herself for the sake of the boy).  This is one hell of an anime. (I recommend it to those who love to watch tragedy and love story at the same time).
At first, I thought that this anime will only consist of blood and more blood. But as you go through the whole story, you
can find the meaning behind it. It has a very wide range of  genres put into it starting from Harem, Love story to Tragedy. (although you can't feel the Harem thing happening because of the intense scenes.) As you go on through the story, you'll feel like being sucked into its' greatness.  This is one great anime that you should never miss.

No comments:

Post a Comment